Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Care Packages!!! :)

Hey loves!
Salut from Senegal! :) I am still hanging out in Velingara for a fulakunda language seminar!  I'm taking advantage of the wifi at the hotel and the cheap beer!  The wifi is fast and I can upload photos fairly quickly.  So with the holidays coming up, I've been hoping for some care packages.  If you send them, use a flat rate box via USPS, it's cheaper, but at the same time sending anything to Senegal is super expensive.  I think the cheapest/smallest box runs like 35 to 40 dollars depending on from where you send it. Boo! But if you choose to send them I have included a wish list on this blog posting along with my address for the next two years.  If you don't send a package, letters are always appreciated. I'd love to hear from you guys!
Please send any mail for me to:

B.P. 157
Velingara
Senegal
West Africa

Thanks!  My wish list includes but is not limited to:
-fruit snacks
-gummy bears or worms
- Life savers
-Peanut m&ms
-Goldfish crackers (whole grain plz)
-wheat thins reduced fat (if they fit in the box. If not it doesn't matter)
-Luna bars and/or Cliff Bars
-Triscuits
-itunes gift card (my music is getting old and I can redeem them online)
-Vegan cookies (from Trader Joes)
-Trader Joe's Trail mix
-Miso soup packets and asian soup mixes
-Peppermint patties (xmas addition)
-Any Xmas candy
-Red vines
-Cheezits
-Chocolate Muesli
-Rice Krispy Treats!!!

Thanks guys! Next post will be about Tabaski! :) It'll be more interesting than this post.  Missing the USA like crazy, especially American snack food! hahaha!
Gros bisous! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment